There are various microbes which can only be seen by microscope not with naked eye. These microbes are responsible for various infections and one such type of infection is urinary tract infection. These are one of the most happening infections in humans. Kidneys, urethra and bladder all these made our urinary tract. To treat these infections it is very important to know about urine infection symptoms and treatment. In most cases of these infections the cause is bacteria and these are found around anus. These bacteria are known as Escherichia coli. Sometimes these bacteria are enters during intercourse. People with prostates which are enlarged, more sexually active, people with diabetes and women which are pregnant have more risk of suffering with this infection.
Here Are Some Precautions to Avoid Urine Infection:
- Drink plenty of water
- Use lubricant while having sex.
- After having sex, urinates so that bacteria will be flushed.
- Before performing sexual activity, clean your private parts.
- Use cotton under wear or under garments for wearing.
- Stay away from caffeine and alcohol.
Also Read –
- How to Control High Blood Pressure Immediately
- How to Get Rid of Kidney Stones Naturally Without Surgery
- How to Prevent Skin Rashes in Summer
Symptoms of Urinary Tract Infection:
- Feeling of Burning While Urinating: When a bacteria comes your urinary tract it can cause burning which makes it to feel painful while urinating.
- Feeling or Need of More Urination Than Normal: Due to infection, bladder also gets infected and its size decreases so it stores less amount of urine and you need to urinate frequently.
- Blood Coming with Smelling Urine: As infection also affects blood vessels so while urinating blood gets mixed with urine.
- If this infection is not treated it spread to kidneys also and if it is not treated it may lead to fever.
Treatment of Urinary Tract Infection:
- Antibiotics: When you are suffering from this infection and visit to doctor they will first give you antibiotics.
- These antibiotics will also reduce the chances of future urine infections.
- You have to complete whole course of these antibiotics even if your infection gets disappeared.
- This is done so that so that it will never happen again.
- Drink Plenty of Water: Water is the best way to remove pathogens and bacteria from our body.
- It helps to remove toxins.
- Avoid alcohol, caffeine as they will again make your body dehydrated.
- Juice of Cranberry: You can take cranberry in form of tablets or as juice also.
- As there are chances that these infections occur again so by drinking cranberry risk of again having infection reduces.
- Pineapple: Having or consuming pineapple daily in these infections is good. As pineapples have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Doctor: As we told you above that these infections spread from urinary to kidney.
- So it may become more dangerous and worse.
- If it becomes more fatal, visit to doctor for getting treatment.
- It takes few weeks to cure fat infections so visit to doctor as early as possible.
After reading this article you will know all about urine infection symptoms and treatment so that it can be treated before it becomes more dangerous.
CONCLUSION: Urinary tract infection is the most common infection and can become more fatal as it spreads to kidneys also so it should be not taken lightly and if it is becoming worse you should see it to doctor.