When any lady gets pregnant then her body tends to weak and weak because of their weak immune system. Weak immune system is not able to combat with the viral disease that leads to bring dry cough during the cough in pregnancy. The main problem is this that you can trap in this for longer period of time.
Causes of Dry Cough in Pregnancy
These are some important reasons which is responsible for dry cough: –
- Low Immunity.
Symptoms of Dry Cough While Pregnant
We are giving some usual symptoms which arise while in pregnancy: –
- Block throat.
- Wheezing cough.
- It creates problem during sleeping.
- Dry cough with nausea.
Also Read –
- Symptoms of Too Much Salt in Your Diet
- Urine Infection Symptoms and Treatment
- What does whooping cough sound like in babies
Home Remedies for Dry Cough in Pregnancy
These are some home remedies which leads to give some relief from this disease but if you feel that your condition is serious than we advised you to please make contact with any doctor better treatment. Or, if your condition is normal then you can choose these options as treatment for dry cough: –
- Mixing of onion and honey as syrup will leads to give some relief from cough.
- Drinking of orange juice will lead to make your immune system boosted and get you relief from several symptoms.
- Raw garlic can helps you to bring some enhancement in case of dry cough; you just need to chopped 2-3 pieces of garlic and eat it with the meal.
- Lemon with the black pepper will also works to deliver immediate impacts on your dry cough, suck lemon along with few amount of black pepper on it.
- Get enough sleep will also leads to fast recovery from the dry cough problems. So, take sleep for 7-8 hours at least in a day.
- You can get relief by taking of shower with hot water.
- You can use humidifier.
- Soups and tea is also a better choice in case of dry cough.
- Water with honey will good for you.
- Drink lots of water daily.
At the time of pregnancy, your health is too risky so for better and proper improvement we request you to first you need to consult a doctor because they can give you better treatment according your health reports. Otherwise, all of these steps which written in upper paragraph will lead to rid of all symptoms of dry cough easily. Now you no need to take any worry of treatment of cough anymore. It is super easy and natural formulation to get relief from dry cough.